The Bulldog Kia Masters
Ok before we start talking about the Bulldog Kia masters of marketing. I have to talk about something that happened to me about 2 weeks ago. So one of my friends who is heavily involved with student government here at UGA hooked me up with the sweetest gig ever! She was looking for another bartender to work a special event and before I knew the details I was so in. Because if you're like me, you're a struggling college student ready and willing to do anything (legal) for an extra few bucks. I showed up to the event and I was at Vince Dooley's house... Yes I know, the coolest gig ever!!! It turns out it was a campaign party for Brian Kemp. As I wondered through the house of the greatest coach of all time, I was amazed! Of course I was taking snap-chats of his office, countless UGA decor, a few casual Heisman trophies, the Natty Coaches' Trophy, even the well-decorated bathrooms. I thought I had seen it all until Vince and Barbara approached me at the bar for a glass of Pino Noir. Vince Dooley, what a classy guy! And Barbara is the cutest coaches wife in the whole world; full of charisma, you can see why she is a big spokesperson for Bulldog Kia.
"We'll see ya at Bulldog Kia!" I know you've heard these words from the ever so lovely Barbra Dooley. If you watch TV for any amount of time during the day, you will see one of their commercials. You cannot help but watch, because I mean its the adorable Barbara. The same goes for the radio ads that they play, you will hear it multiple times if you are driving anywhere.
It's no wonder that the Athens community is so supportive of this company. First of all, it has 'bulldog' in the name. Second of all, its promoted by people who are so admired and cherished by the Athens community. If people such as Barbara Dooley trust Bulldog Kia, then the community is sure to follow. Finally, Bulldog Kia supports causes and foundations such as Extra Special People. Its shown that millennials are more likely to make a purchase that supports a cause. More than any other generation, they value philanthropy. Over the summer, Bulldog Kia ran a special where $100 would be donated to ESP for every vehicle sold during the month. Not only did Bulldog Kia display extreme generosity with this special, it motivated people to purchase from them. People like knowing that they money is going towards a good cause. Keep up the good work you're doing for the Athens community Bulldog Kia, and the business is sure to follow.




Comments
Post a Comment