The Donna Chang's Masters

If you haven't already been to Donna Chang's, go! It's located at five points and next to J. Christopher's. They have everything- food, wine, atmosphere! I've been following them on Instagram for a while now ever since I heard about their opening last year, and have been wanting to go every post since. Last week I finally made there! The food was delicious, the employees were friendly, the atmosphere was great- everything that makes a restaurant return worthy. Also- if you go, you must sit out on this gorgeous patio under these lights.


Also, a side note, my recommendations for when you go is to order the mushroom "dan dan" noodles,  the general tso's chicken, and the shrimp and vegetable fried rice. So good!!! (I had leftovers for days) I mean look at this presentation:


Anyways, back to their marketing techniques... They crush it on Instagram. With 2 or 3 posts a day featuring specials, pictures of entrĂ©es, new wine selections & fun drinks from the bar, and pictures of customers. All of their posts are so intriguing. It encourages the hungry and the thirsty to come in for good food and a good time. I know that's exactly how it happened with me. And I finally got to the point where I had to give in and try this place. And I'm so glad I did, so check out their Insta page and  see if makes you want to try it!



Comments

  1. I need to try this place! I love following different restaurants on Instagram and looking at all the different kinds of food/drinks that they have to offer. I can't believe I haven't heard of this place; definitely going to check out their account. I think it is such a good idea for restaurants to make their own Instagram accounts because it is a great way to raise awareness about their restaurant. These days, every time I want to go try out a new restaurant I always want to look it up on either Yelp or Instagram to see if it looks appealing to me so I think that Instagram accounts for restaurants are GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I have driven past this place probably 15 times in the last week and wondered ever time what kind of restaurant it was! I am also a very active IG Food page explorer so I definitely checked out their page. I think with so many different food places creating IG pages, it is important to make your page 10/10 and aesthetically pleasing. The page definitely had me drooling! I will have to finally stop by and try this place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you in that an Instagram with great content drives me in the door to give a restaurant the first time try! I have been told several great things about this restaurant, but have never had the opportunity to go. After years of following food accounts on Instagram, I know that sometimes looks can be deceiving... so I am glad that you tested it out and gave it the approval. Now, it's my turn to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I've been dying to go for a while! I remember their opening as well, and while I've passed by many times, I've never ventured inside. I didn't even know they had an Instagram so I'll be sure to check that out. From your photos, I can tell how beautiful everything looks. The presentation is stunning and it's so nice to see a mid-level upscale restaurant in the Five Points area. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts