The Cheeky Peach Masters

The first store that comes to mind when I think of digital marketing is Cheeky Peach located in Athens, GA. This store has been around for years and has become a extremely popular fashion retailer not only in Athens, but across the state, and even across the nation. I believe much of their success is due to their creative and innovative use of digital marketing.




Need an outfit for downtown? Go to Cheeky Peach. Need an outfit for gameday? Go to Cheeky Peach. Need an outfit for a first date? Go to Cheeky Peach. Need an outfit to wear while nursing a gnarly hangover? You get the drift. 




Cheeky is by far my favorite clothing store in Athens offering brands such as Free People, MinkPink, PPLA, Some Days Loving', and so many more. Let's just say it's hard to go in and not buy something. But now, with their digital marketing techniques you don't even have to go in the store to see a must have outfit!




Cheeky Peach is successfully utilizing their social media platforms in order to generate sales- from Instagram posts & stories, Facebook live broadcasts, and snapchat stories & promotions. They are able to have direct access to consumers anywhere and everywhere through these platforms. I know I am a sucker for their Instagram stories where they show off new items, outfits, and even special in-store sales. I've bought Cheeky Peach outfits strictly from their styling videos on Facebook on more than one occasion. So all this being said, their digital marketing techniques are definitely dangerous for our wallets, but it will definitely keep us looking stylish. Keep it up Cheeky Peach!



Comments

  1. I definitely thing that Cheeky Peach is outstanding with their digital marketing . You often see so many boutiques all over social media, but there is just something about the way that Cheeky Peach pulls you in on their platforms, one of the reasons being that you often get to see the owner herself, behind the scenes on buying, and so much more. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts